My Blog List

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Rosie's comforter

I have made several comforters, in the vain attempt to use up my scraps.  Most of them are blue and green, reflecting my color choices.  They are very addictive--I can't seem to stop piecing them once I have started.  They are kind of crazy quilt style. I made 2 for my 8 year old twin granddaughters, but both reside in Caroline's room, as Rosie likes pink, and the comforters are basically blue.Off the Wall Fridays So I decided to make her a pink-lavender-lime green one.  The heart is something I made in Jude Hill's class.  It has hung over my sewing  machine, but I thought that Rosie's comforter would be a better place for it.
I have included a picture of one of the blue green ones. Off the Wall Fridays




No comments:

Post a Comment