My Blog List

Monday, January 4, 2016

Margaret Doyle Eagan

Not much going on today.  I got my haircut on Saturday--really short, and I love it.
the cleaners came today, so the house looks good.  I am trying to make myself clean out one drawer or one closet a day.  Today I did a kitchen drawer.  I am not a neat or organized person, but I figure if I can finally get things neat and organized, they will stay that way.  Highly improbable.
I am going to look at the pictures I have on the computer for my heritage
quilt, and scan the ones I don't have. This is my grandmother, Margaret Doyle Eagan.  She was born in 1863! in Macclesfield England.  Look at her ringlets and the feather on her hat.  You can't see it very well, but the bar pin by her throat contained dimes, the first money her father earned in the US>

No comments:

Post a Comment