My Blog List

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Margaret Doyle, my maternal grandmother

Today I am going to the new Fibers Section meeting at St. Louis Artist guild.  Karen and I are going together.  I might also go to Art Mart for some supplies for my heritage quilt.  Here is another thing I want to include in the heritage quilt.
This is the birth registration for my grandmother, Margaret Doyle, born 1863 in Macclesfield, England.  Macclesfield is located in Chester region of England.  They have great genealogy sources.  I got this birth certificate from them, and other paper documents, like Margaret's twin's certificate, and their parent's marriage document.
I think it's going to be a problem to fit all the info and pictures I have into the heritage quilt.  Edit, edit, edit!

No comments:

Post a Comment