My Blog List

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

researching my maternal side

Surprise! The new tv came yesterday and was left at the back door.  It wasn't supposed to come until Wednesday.  Ron and I hauled it inside, waiting for my son-in-law Chris to set it up on Sunday, when they are in town.
I am still gathering supplies and pictures for my heritage piece, and drawing in my sketchbook (not so good but I hope I'll get better).
I am scanning some shots I took in the 90s when I took high school girls, including my daughter to Ireland.  Pictures were so good, but I'll see what I can do with them. I'll have to fool with this on on Facebook.  It is cropped from the bus ride to the Dingle Peninsula.








Here's another picture of my grandmother. Pretty lady, wasn't she?  She still has the dime broach on.

No comments:

Post a Comment